Established in 2005, Infinity Technology provides Information Technology and Professional Services to a diverse range of government clients which includes each branch of the DoD Armed Services, as well as, multiple Federal and Intelligence agencies. This breadth of experience gives us unique insights into the dynamics of today’s defense, security, and government markets, helping us to frame the challenges and opportunities available to our clients with unmatched acuity.
- * Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
- * 8(a) small business status on Government-wide vehicles such as OASIS-SB Pool 1, GSA STARS II, IT-70, and Seaport-e
- * Top-Secret Facility Security Clearance
- * Modern (Class-A) 17,000 square foot facility in McLean, VA with Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF) space
- * DCAA-approved Accounting System